It is known that AP under YS Jagan administration decided to change 13 districts into 26 districts. As a part of this, Vijayawada is now turning into a district and the state government decided to name the district after Telugu Desam Party founder NTR. TDP Leaders and members applauded the government’s decision to name Vijayawada district after the great Telugu leader NTR. But on the other hand, BJP Leader Vangaveeti Narendra son of Vangaveeti Narayana Rao opposed to this decision. He stated that the Vijayawada should name name after Vangaveeti Mohana Ranga, who gave his life fighting for the people.
You may also like
- BJP to reach out to deprived classes among Mulsims, Owaisi to reach out to dalits in hindus
- Case lo matter lenapudu ❤️da ED kadhu evadu em pekaledu
- Nokia 123 spotted flirting with a gal
- Please help “RENT UNCAL” nannu target chesadu
- 5% GST on Hospital Beds: Nirmala Sitharaman
- ‘Fringe’ is BJP’s core
- Not even 60 members HORRTHINA NARSAPURAM
- BJP/RSS real anti nationals
- Accident in F1 race today
- GLC or GLE
- Perm in process, H1 6yrs question
- Everyone oka sari mee old love stories nemaru veskondi va ..
- Love after 30 ?
- its not Naresh's fault
- తెలంగాణ బిడ్డను అవమానించిన బీజేపీ... ప్రధానికి వంట చేయాలంటూ పిలిచి…లోపలికీ నో ఎంట్రీ
- Just watched Major... 26...11 failure by India?
- Comedians అందరూ ఒకే దగ్గర మోపెయ్యిన్రు
- 🔥 🔥 RRR on his way to Andhra by train 🔥 🔥