Tollywood actress and Dhee dance show judge Priyamani got emotional on the Dhee show on Sunday. The Yamadonga actress got emotional when one of the contestants performed a dance showing all the life events of Priyamani. Later, the dance show management presented Priyamani with a painting where she was seen with her grandmother. The actress thanked the Dhee management and the contestants for the heartwarming gift while tearing with happy tears.
You may also like
- Chandrababu Ki shock
- Happy long weekend all
- Naa bongulodi Marlboro lights shortage
- Eddy's post lu raledu ani feel avvoddu : kona raghupati
- DoorDash or Lyft on h1b ??
- Back the F#ck Up | Stop your F#cking Car | F#cking P#ssy | American Gunner Pulls Sidearm on IRAQI Civilian Driver Closely Following a MRAP (Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected) vehicle | Convoys typically have placards "Stay back 100 mts or you will be SHOT"
- Gummu Ravi filthy comments on Jesus Christ
- Rei fahadh fazil beat this performance
- Friday morning show
- Former CM of Maha Uddhav’s Report Card
- SFO trip
- Dey...endi ra veedu itla unnadu
- Employer taxes
- Housing supply jumps 19%
- Dark Secrets theddu ni lepi 10garu ga
- BJP pulls a Mega Maharashtra Stunner - Eknath Shinde To Be Chief Minister
- Fatty liver
- endi vayya ee chandaalam
- Ananya nagalla
- Maruthi Rao koothuru Amrutha staying away from In-laws ...