On Monday, Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) workers expressed their displeasure with the Praja Shanthi Party founder president K.A. Paul. As per the sources, KA Paul was on his way to Sircilla to meet with farmers when some TRS activists attacked him for allegedly criticizing CM KCR. This incident happened in front of the police and law enforcement officers. KA Paul was transferred to a safe location by the police right after this incident and a case has been filed against the activists who attacked him.
You may also like
- Chandrababu Ki shock
- Happy long weekend all
- Naa bongulodi Marlboro lights shortage
- Eddy's post lu raledu ani feel avvoddu : kona raghupati
- DoorDash or Lyft on h1b ??
- Back the F#ck Up | Stop your F#cking Car | F#cking P#ssy | American Gunner Pulls Sidearm on IRAQI Civilian Driver Closely Following a MRAP (Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected) vehicle | Convoys typically have placards "Stay back 100 mts or you will be SHOT"
- Gummu Ravi filthy comments on Jesus Christ
- Rei fahadh fazil beat this performance
- Friday morning show
- Former CM of Maha Uddhav’s Report Card
- SFO trip
- Dey...endi ra veedu itla unnadu
- Employer taxes
- Housing supply jumps 19%
- Dark Secrets theddu ni lepi 10garu ga
- BJP pulls a Mega Maharashtra Stunner - Eknath Shinde To Be Chief Minister
- Fatty liver
- endi vayya ee chandaalam
- Ananya nagalla
- Maruthi Rao koothuru Amrutha staying away from In-laws ...