Former MP Kothapalli Geetha along with her husband Ramakoteswara Rao was arrested by the CBI court in Hyderabad to five years in prison and imposed a fine of Rs. 1 lakh. KK Aravindakshan and Jayaprakash, two bank employees, were also given five years in prison. According to sources, the couple borrowed Rs 52 crore from the Punjab National Bank under the name Visvesvara Infrastructure and did not pay it back.
You may also like
- Telangana lo 1 lakh population cities enni vunnayi hyd kakunda
- At least 127 dead after riot at Indonesia football match
- 15% corporate tax could hit Berkshire Hathaway, Amazon and other large corporations hard
- Is this really true about BJP govt at the central level?
- New national party
- Pellam badithulu oksari itu randi
- Credit Suisse…critical movement…
- Sambhar baalekapothe maadha thappu ?
- What’s your diet
- ma ooriki Anu doling ostundi Oct 22 nd ki
- Chiru Is The Only Person, Who Slept On My Couch: Salman Khan
- Pawan Kalyan Shoes: ఆ ట్రోలింగ్ ఏంట్రా నాయనా? ఇక మారరా?
- Blaze, mods, pielogy pizzas best
- Nearly 70% of Americans seek extra work to offset inflation
- Anyone received email from Google Fi - Free Unlimited Plan Service for Remainder of 2022 ?
- అయిదేళ్ల పిల్ల మీద ప్రతాపం చూపించిన ఒక శుంఠ ని ఇలా...*💦💦💦
- దసరా మామూలు…
- Hurricane FEMA assistance
- Rajamouli received long standing ovation after RRR screening at beyondfest