On Thursday, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan lashed out at the opposition parties. Speaking at a public gathering, Jagan stated the opposition leaders and members as thieves. He further commented on how he and the party was being framed for false accusations.
You may also like
- Who after Modi?
- Bulldozer justice was fine until it was someone else’s but
- Greatest Dance Hits of Indian Cinema
- Reservation percentage reached 70% in Telangana
- Pleasanton Hart Middle school Naaatu Natu RRR song
- Las Vegas lo best shows evi eeyala repu
- H-1B Visa Stamping Could Be Inside US, Soon! long time coming!
- Putin speaks at concert to celebrate 'annexation' of Ukrainian regions
- Stocks oct predictions
- Texas ki move
- ఇతని పేరు Kiliveti Sanjeevaiah
- Fish fans come here for Friday cooking
- Manchi university lo seat kosa evarina indians
- swatkat spotted in NYC
- Drivers license expired. Unable to find appointments in DMV
- Twitter lo oka nari avedhana
- Remote ve on-site suggestions please
- Why does guna sekhar has this 3D fetish?
- Desi car rental in Dallas area
- Paycheck to Paycheck bathine uncles :::: recession vasthe paristhithi enti?