The capital(s) of Andhra Pradesh is the subject of ongoing discussion and controversy. The AP IT minister Gudivada Amarnath’s sensational comments suggest that the “Three Capitals” bill is likely to be tabled in Assembly shortly and, starting in the following academic year. Amarnath has made indirect statements, but the YCP government intends to designate Vizag as the Executive Capital. Watch the video and stay tuned for more updates!
You may also like
- Telangana lo 1 lakh population cities enni vunnayi hyd kakunda
- At least 127 dead after riot at Indonesia football match
- 15% corporate tax could hit Berkshire Hathaway, Amazon and other large corporations hard
- Is this really true about BJP govt at the central level?
- New national party
- Pellam badithulu oksari itu randi
- Credit Suisse…critical movement…
- Sambhar baalekapothe maadha thappu ?
- What’s your diet
- ma ooriki Anu doling ostundi Oct 22 nd ki
- Chiru Is The Only Person, Who Slept On My Couch: Salman Khan
- Pawan Kalyan Shoes: ఆ ట్రోలింగ్ ఏంట్రా నాయనా? ఇక మారరా?
- Blaze, mods, pielogy pizzas best
- Nearly 70% of Americans seek extra work to offset inflation
- Anyone received email from Google Fi - Free Unlimited Plan Service for Remainder of 2022 ?
- అయిదేళ్ల పిల్ల మీద ప్రతాపం చూపించిన ఒక శుంఠ ని ఇలా...*💦💦💦
- దసరా మామూలు…
- Hurricane FEMA assistance
- Rajamouli received long standing ovation after RRR screening at beyondfest