It is known that the Enforcement Directorate (ED) team initiated an investigation across India after the Delhi Liquor scandal became a contentious political issue. According to sources, ED officials have sent letters to a few well-known individuals from the political circles who were allegedly connected. In response to the report that she had received a similar notification from ED, TRS MLC Kavitha wrote- ‘The media is being misled by the malicious propaganda of people sitting in Delhi. I request all the media houses to rather utilise your time in showing the truth. To save some precious time of the TV viewers, I would like to clarify that I have not received any notice.’
You may also like
- Telangana lo 1 lakh population cities enni vunnayi hyd kakunda
- At least 127 dead after riot at Indonesia football match
- 15% corporate tax could hit Berkshire Hathaway, Amazon and other large corporations hard
- Is this really true about BJP govt at the central level?
- New national party
- Pellam badithulu oksari itu randi
- Credit Suisse…critical movement…
- Sambhar baalekapothe maadha thappu ?
- What’s your diet
- ma ooriki Anu doling ostundi Oct 22 nd ki
- Chiru Is The Only Person, Who Slept On My Couch: Salman Khan
- Pawan Kalyan Shoes: ఆ ట్రోలింగ్ ఏంట్రా నాయనా? ఇక మారరా?
- Blaze, mods, pielogy pizzas best
- Nearly 70% of Americans seek extra work to offset inflation
- Anyone received email from Google Fi - Free Unlimited Plan Service for Remainder of 2022 ?
- అయిదేళ్ల పిల్ల మీద ప్రతాపం చూపించిన ఒక శుంఠ ని ఇలా...*💦💦💦
- దసరా మామూలు…
- Hurricane FEMA assistance
- Rajamouli received long standing ovation after RRR screening at beyondfest