On Friday, The AP Government announced 23% Fitment to all the Government employees and also increased the Retirement age from 60 to 62. The decision was made by the AP Government after a brief talk with Union employees by YS Jagan. They also announced that the new policy comes into affect from Jan 1, 2022.
You may also like
- Bay area lo holidays ki ila ayindi weather
- Lashkar Terrorist Caught In Jammu Was BJP's IT Cell Chief.
- Actor naresh wife caught her husband red handed with pavitra lokesh
- That one NRI telugu aunty when she visits India
- How was ATA convention 2022?
- Nareshhh latest aprt lo video
- rrr oka magadu
- Best place to store photos/Pics/Files etc
- How Indian politics works
- Desh ki netha , desh ki praja
- Naresh gadu movies lo kanna bayata ekkuva popular ayyela unnadu
- Narendra Modi ,RRR ,kishan reddy ,ys Jagan ,atchannaidu ,chiranjeevi to unveil alluri sitarama raju's statue of bravery on his 125 th birthday
- Major movie on Netflix
- Telugu music streaming apps
- Send cake to some one in andhra..
- ATA shopping 2022
- Arey naresh ga entha mandi kavalra niku.. atleast ma prabhas aina cheskune vadu kada ra
- Data science
- AP Employee gaallaki baagaindi lol
- Maruthi Rao koothuru Amrutha staying away from In-laws ...