Gudivada, Krishna District is on high alert ever since that casino issues had started. Many protests were made and many politicians were arrested over the issue. Now BJP Senior Politician and BJP AP Leader Somu Veerraju got arrested in Gudivada. As per the sources, Somu Veerraju tried to clarify the situation that they actually visiting one of their party functions but the police ignored him as the 144 section was still in effect in Gudivada. Tensions were high in Gudivada as the BJP Leaders and members are protesting against the police for their rude behavior.
You may also like
- Chandrababu Ki shock
- Happy long weekend all
- Naa bongulodi Marlboro lights shortage
- Eddy's post lu raledu ani feel avvoddu : kona raghupati
- DoorDash or Lyft on h1b ??
- Back the F#ck Up | Stop your F#cking Car | F#cking P#ssy | American Gunner Pulls Sidearm on IRAQI Civilian Driver Closely Following a MRAP (Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected) vehicle | Convoys typically have placards "Stay back 100 mts or you will be SHOT"
- Gummu Ravi filthy comments on Jesus Christ
- Rei fahadh fazil beat this performance
- Friday morning show
- Former CM of Maha Uddhav’s Report Card
- SFO trip
- Dey...endi ra veedu itla unnadu
- Employer taxes
- Housing supply jumps 19%
- Dark Secrets theddu ni lepi 10garu ga
- BJP pulls a Mega Maharashtra Stunner - Eknath Shinde To Be Chief Minister
- Fatty liver
- endi vayya ee chandaalam
- Ananya nagalla
- Maruthi Rao koothuru Amrutha staying away from In-laws ...