Telangana Chief Minister KCR had skipped the ‘At Home’ event at Raj Bhavan celebrating the 76th Independence day this August 15. Telangana Governor Tamilsai Soundararajan reacted to the incident. Speaking to the media, Governor Tamilisai stated that she along with High Court CJI waited for half an hour and kickstarted the event. She stated that they received information from the state CMO citing CM KCR will reach the Raj Bhavan by 6:55 PM and further added that she reached Raj Bhavan by 6 PM from Puducherry and waited for CM KCR.
You may also like
- Telangana lo 1 lakh population cities enni vunnayi hyd kakunda
- At least 127 dead after riot at Indonesia football match
- 15% corporate tax could hit Berkshire Hathaway, Amazon and other large corporations hard
- Is this really true about BJP govt at the central level?
- New national party
- Pellam badithulu oksari itu randi
- Credit Suisse…critical movement…
- Sambhar baalekapothe maadha thappu ?
- What’s your diet
- ma ooriki Anu doling ostundi Oct 22 nd ki
- Chiru Is The Only Person, Who Slept On My Couch: Salman Khan
- Pawan Kalyan Shoes: ఆ ట్రోలింగ్ ఏంట్రా నాయనా? ఇక మారరా?
- Blaze, mods, pielogy pizzas best
- Nearly 70% of Americans seek extra work to offset inflation
- Anyone received email from Google Fi - Free Unlimited Plan Service for Remainder of 2022 ?
- అయిదేళ్ల పిల్ల మీద ప్రతాపం చూపించిన ఒక శుంఠ ని ఇలా...*💦💦💦
- దసరా మామూలు…
- Hurricane FEMA assistance
- Rajamouli received long standing ovation after RRR screening at beyondfest