Hyderabad got the wonderful chance to host Formula E World Championship, an electric cars race. The event is going to place in between November of this year and March of 2022. At the ceremony held at Kakatiya hotel in Hyderabad, IT Minister KTR under The Telangana Government, the Formula E Association and the event’s organiser, Greenko, signed a letter to make Hyderabad as the hub to host the Formula E racing on annual basis.
You may also like
- BJP to reach out to deprived classes among Mulsims, Owaisi to reach out to dalits in hindus
- Case lo matter lenapudu ❤️da ED kadhu evadu em pekaledu
- Nokia 123 spotted flirting with a gal
- Please help “RENT UNCAL” nannu target chesadu
- 5% GST on Hospital Beds: Nirmala Sitharaman
- ‘Fringe’ is BJP’s core
- Not even 60 members HORRTHINA NARSAPURAM
- BJP/RSS real anti nationals
- Accident in F1 race today
- GLC or GLE
- Perm in process, H1 6yrs question
- Everyone oka sari mee old love stories nemaru veskondi va ..
- Love after 30 ?
- its not Naresh's fault
- తెలంగాణ బిడ్డను అవమానించిన బీజేపీ... ప్రధానికి వంట చేయాలంటూ పిలిచి…లోపలికీ నో ఎంట్రీ
- Just watched Major... 26...11 failure by India?
- Comedians అందరూ ఒకే దగ్గర మోపెయ్యిన్రు
- 🔥 🔥 RRR on his way to Andhra by train 🔥 🔥