It is known that YSR Congress MP from Narasapuram Lok Sabha constituency in West Godavari district K Raghurama Krishnam Raju has announced his resignation from his Lok Sabha membership, probably after Sankranti festival. Now, he changed the Resignation date to February 5 which will be the end of Budget session of Parliament. He even challenged AP CM YS Jagan to pronounce the Telugu word “Anarhata” (which means disqualification) 10 times.
You may also like
- BJP to reach out to deprived classes among Mulsims, Owaisi to reach out to dalits in hindus
- Case lo matter lenapudu ❤️da ED kadhu evadu em pekaledu
- Nokia 123 spotted flirting with a gal
- Please help “RENT UNCAL” nannu target chesadu
- 5% GST on Hospital Beds: Nirmala Sitharaman
- ‘Fringe’ is BJP’s core
- Not even 60 members HORRTHINA NARSAPURAM
- BJP/RSS real anti nationals
- Accident in F1 race today
- GLC or GLE
- Perm in process, H1 6yrs question
- Everyone oka sari mee old love stories nemaru veskondi va ..
- Love after 30 ?
- its not Naresh's fault
- తెలంగాణ బిడ్డను అవమానించిన బీజేపీ... ప్రధానికి వంట చేయాలంటూ పిలిచి…లోపలికీ నో ఎంట్రీ
- Just watched Major... 26...11 failure by India?
- Comedians అందరూ ఒకే దగ్గర మోపెయ్యిన్రు
- 🔥 🔥 RRR on his way to Andhra by train 🔥 🔥