PRC issue in Andhra Pradesh is taking a new turn everyday. As per the sources, Vijayawada Police confirmed rejecting the permission for PRC Sadhana Samithi’s “Chalo Vijayawada” which will be held on February 3. In an interview, Police Commissioner of Vijayawada released a statement saying that no permissions have been approved to organize protests in Vijayawada on February 3. However, the employees are determined to protest in order to make the government to agree with them.
You may also like
- Who after Modi?
- Bulldozer justice was fine until it was someone else’s but
- Greatest Dance Hits of Indian Cinema
- Reservation percentage reached 70% in Telangana
- Pleasanton Hart Middle school Naaatu Natu RRR song
- Las Vegas lo best shows evi eeyala repu
- H-1B Visa Stamping Could Be Inside US, Soon! long time coming!
- Putin speaks at concert to celebrate 'annexation' of Ukrainian regions
- Stocks oct predictions
- Texas ki move
- ఇతని పేరు Kiliveti Sanjeevaiah
- Fish fans come here for Friday cooking
- Manchi university lo seat kosa evarina indians
- swatkat spotted in NYC
- Drivers license expired. Unable to find appointments in DMV
- Twitter lo oka nari avedhana
- Remote ve on-site suggestions please
- Why does guna sekhar has this 3D fetish?
- Desi car rental in Dallas area
- Paycheck to Paycheck bathine uncles :::: recession vasthe paristhithi enti?