Director RGV and Minister Perni Nani held a meeting on Monday, in which they discussed about the current ticket price issues. In regarding to this, Tollywood Producer Natti Kumar made some sensational comments about the meeting. He stated that the Director meeting with Perni Nani is useless. He further mentioned that this meeting has no connection with MAA association, Film Chambers of Commerce, Producers Council and others.
You may also like
- abba sairam
- Not even a single TMC pumped through kaleshwaram project !
- Talking about BJP being hand in glove with terrorists, can't help but recall when Vajpayee ALLOWED the hijacked IC814 to take off from Amritsar and had Ajit Doval personally escort Masood Azhar & others to safe havens in Kandahar, for Pakistan.
- ATA event lo malla reddy Ki chukkalu chupinchina bhavani reddy
- Chokli vs Barre stove
- PAGE SCROLLING ISSUE
- GodFather teaser- chiru
- adhi raa anniyyaaa rangeeeee
- anna endhi annna idhiii
- Highlyyyy resectedd la kooda differencesss untaayaaaaa
- How long will it take you guys to earn 1M
- Ravi telugu Traveller suite prasna to Anvesh
- Baga mudhirindhi… treatment late ayithe chala kashtam
- What is your problem if RC and Upasana doesn't want kids?
- 5% GST on Hospital Beds: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Doctor anta malli e mental panulu
- Andhra Pradesh: Students JAC urges Modi to declare Hyderabad joint capital for 30 more years
- ATA shopping 2022
- Data science