To clear the air between them and to discuss further about the ongoing ticket price issue, Director RGV and Cinematography Minister Perni Nani held a meeting on Monday. Ahead of the meeting, RGV spoke to media that he came here as Filmmaker not as a mediator from the Telugu Film Industry. He even stated that he will be bound to the State Government’s decision.
You may also like
- BJP to reach out to deprived classes among Mulsims, Owaisi to reach out to dalits in hindus
- Case lo matter lenapudu ❤️da ED kadhu evadu em pekaledu
- Nokia 123 spotted flirting with a gal
- Please help “RENT UNCAL” nannu target chesadu
- 5% GST on Hospital Beds: Nirmala Sitharaman
- ‘Fringe’ is BJP’s core
- Not even 60 members HORRTHINA NARSAPURAM
- BJP/RSS real anti nationals
- Accident in F1 race today
- GLC or GLE
- Perm in process, H1 6yrs question
- Everyone oka sari mee old love stories nemaru veskondi va ..
- Love after 30 ?
- its not Naresh's fault
- తెలంగాణ బిడ్డను అవమానించిన బీజేపీ... ప్రధానికి వంట చేయాలంటూ పిలిచి…లోపలికీ నో ఎంట్రీ
- Just watched Major... 26...11 failure by India?
- Comedians అందరూ ఒకే దగ్గర మోపెయ్యిన్రు
- 🔥 🔥 RRR on his way to Andhra by train 🔥 🔥