At the beginning of the blockbuster movie RRR starring Jr. NTR and Ram Charan, the audience are captivated by watching scenes of rescuing a boy from a burning train. The five-minute-long scene was brought to reality with visual effects made Copenhagen in Denmark after toiling hard for several months. Train oil tankers and their engine models were specially made in Virginia in the USA and shipped to Hyderabad, India. A few months later, a special team traveled to Rajahmundry and captured the river village environment using drones and generated the same using computers.
You may also like
- Who after Modi?
- Bulldozer justice was fine until it was someone else’s but
- Greatest Dance Hits of Indian Cinema
- Reservation percentage reached 70% in Telangana
- Pleasanton Hart Middle school Naaatu Natu RRR song
- Las Vegas lo best shows evi eeyala repu
- H-1B Visa Stamping Could Be Inside US, Soon! long time coming!
- Putin speaks at concert to celebrate 'annexation' of Ukrainian regions
- Stocks oct predictions
- Texas ki move
- ఇతని పేరు Kiliveti Sanjeevaiah
- Fish fans come here for Friday cooking
- Manchi university lo seat kosa evarina indians
- swatkat spotted in NYC
- Drivers license expired. Unable to find appointments in DMV
- Twitter lo oka nari avedhana
- Remote ve on-site suggestions please
- Why does guna sekhar has this 3D fetish?
- Desi car rental in Dallas area
- Paycheck to Paycheck bathine uncles :::: recession vasthe paristhithi enti?