TRS leader Tammineni Krishnaiah was brutally killed in the Teldarupalli village of the Khammam Rural Mandal on Sunday. He reportedly joined TRS after having disagreements with CPM. Krishnaiah is a close friend of former minister Tummala Nageswara Rao and the relative of CPM State Secretary Tammineni Veerabhadram. According to reports, Krishnaiah was the target of several assassination attempts after leaving CPM. Police have opened an investigation and details are yet to be revealed.
You may also like
- Telangana lo 1 lakh population cities enni vunnayi hyd kakunda
- At least 127 dead after riot at Indonesia football match
- 15% corporate tax could hit Berkshire Hathaway, Amazon and other large corporations hard
- Is this really true about BJP govt at the central level?
- New national party
- Pellam badithulu oksari itu randi
- Credit Suisse…critical movement…
- Sambhar baalekapothe maadha thappu ?
- What’s your diet
- ma ooriki Anu doling ostundi Oct 22 nd ki
- Chiru Is The Only Person, Who Slept On My Couch: Salman Khan
- Pawan Kalyan Shoes: ఆ ట్రోలింగ్ ఏంట్రా నాయనా? ఇక మారరా?
- Blaze, mods, pielogy pizzas best
- Nearly 70% of Americans seek extra work to offset inflation
- Anyone received email from Google Fi - Free Unlimited Plan Service for Remainder of 2022 ?
- అయిదేళ్ల పిల్ల మీద ప్రతాపం చూపించిన ఒక శుంఠ ని ఇలా...*💦💦💦
- దసరా మామూలు…
- Hurricane FEMA assistance
- Rajamouli received long standing ovation after RRR screening at beyondfest