As the Omricon variant cases are increasing worldwide, World Health Organization (WHO) has added two more drugs to the Covid-19 treatment. As per the sources, WHO recommended the arthritis medication baricitinib to severe patients and the synthetic antibody Sotovimab for patients with non-serious covid-19 cases. The UN agency’s panel of international experts said in the guidelines which were published by the British Medical Journal on Friday.
You may also like
- BJP to reach out to deprived classes among Mulsims, Owaisi to reach out to dalits in hindus
- Case lo matter lenapudu ❤️da ED kadhu evadu em pekaledu
- Nokia 123 spotted flirting with a gal
- Please help “RENT UNCAL” nannu target chesadu
- 5% GST on Hospital Beds: Nirmala Sitharaman
- ‘Fringe’ is BJP’s core
- Not even 60 members HORRTHINA NARSAPURAM
- BJP/RSS real anti nationals
- Accident in F1 race today
- GLC or GLE
- Perm in process, H1 6yrs question
- Everyone oka sari mee old love stories nemaru veskondi va ..
- Love after 30 ?
- its not Naresh's fault
- తెలంగాణ బిడ్డను అవమానించిన బీజేపీ... ప్రధానికి వంట చేయాలంటూ పిలిచి…లోపలికీ నో ఎంట్రీ
- Just watched Major... 26...11 failure by India?
- Comedians అందరూ ఒకే దగ్గర మోపెయ్యిన్రు
- 🔥 🔥 RRR on his way to Andhra by train 🔥 🔥